How do you feel when you open your wardrobe? Bewildered, uninspired, frustrated maybe? And do you struggle to find anything to wear and opt for the same small selection of clothes time and again? Well, if so, you are not alone.
With my expertise and understanding, we will work collaboratively to understand your needs so that we can create a manageable and streamlined wardrobe which will work hard for you.
An edit is a great way for me to understand your likes, dislikes and where there are any gaps in your wardrobe. Once I have a clear understanding of your body shape and the colours you should be wearing (and avoiding!), we will methodically go through your clothes, footwear and accessories, keeping those which do you justice and detoxing your wardrobe of those items which you decide (with my professional opinion) should go. Depending on the size of your clothing collection, we may not manage to go through everything, but we can discuss this in advance and prioritise accordingly.
As a wise lady once said, if it doesn’t “spark joy”, then it is probably time to say farewell to that item (but fear not, I will never force you to part with anything you love)! Whilst this may seem ruthless, the process is extremely cathartic and is often described to me by my clients as “therapy”, as they can literally feel a weight lifted from their shoulders by letting go. For this reason, my wardrobe edit sessions are incredibly popular and are typically booked before any personal shop but are certainly not essential. The tips you learn throughout the session will be invaluable for all your future shopping trips and will hopefully make getting ready and shopping an enjoyable and stress-free experience.
A Wardrobe Edit includes:
- Completion of a consultation form in advance of our session
- A colour consultation, which includes a fun personality questionnaire and colour draping, to ascertain which “season” works best with your skin tone, hair and eye colour
- A body shape analysis, where we will discuss which styles most suit your body shape in order to create proportion and a lovely silhouette
- A try on session of any items which you are unsure about, with honest guidance from me
- Expert styling tips throughout our session, showing you how to dress for your shape
- Creating outfit ideas from the remaining clothes in your wardrobe
- A post-session personalised styling report including your colours, styling tips discussed in the session and a list of, and links to, suggested items you buy, regardless of whether we do a personal shopping trip together
A wardrobe edit typically takes around 3 hours.
£250. For each additional 30 minutes: £45
N.B. 30 minutes’ travel each way is included in this price, however an additional £30 per hour each way will be incurred to cover time and petrol costs.