Whilst some people love shopping, others can find it confusing, stressful and a necessity rather than a pleasure. My role is to make your shopping experience as fun, stress-free and effective as possible.
Whether you are looking for a total wardrobe overhaul, or you are looking for something specific like work wear, a wedding/party outfit or a holiday wardrobe, I can help. No matter what your budget, we will have a consultation prior to our session to ascertain your needs and preferences, then you leave the hard bit to me.
Your Personal Shopping Experience includes:
- In advance of our session, I will do a pre-shop where I will put several outfits, including accessories, into the changing rooms of various shops. This means that I will not be dragging you around the stores – we can go straight to the fun bit
- If you are a new client and haven’t already done a wardrobe edit with me, your session will start with a colour analysis and body shape consultation, to assess which colours and styles will flatter you the most
- Guidance regarding the season’s trends
- Tips on how to wear the outfits we choose, providing my honest opinion throughout
- Fulfilling your brief and finding appropriate outfits to emphasise your assets
- A coffee/refreshment break if needed – shopping is tiring work!
- A post-session personalised styling report
For new clients: 3.5 hours (extra time needed to complete a colour and body shape analysis).
Existing clients: 3 hours.
£275. For each additional 30 minutes: £45. N.B. For Guildford and London trips, there is an additional cost of £45 to cover costs for travel and time.
Bluewater, Tunbridge Wells, Westfield Stratford, Guildford or central London. Any other locations can be agreed on a case-by case basis.