Having worked in the city for over 13 years, I know how crucial it is to create a lasting impression – for all the right reasons.
This session is designed for people working, or trying to work in, a corporate environment. This is a perfect session for those who are short of time and want to do a shop in their lunch hour. Each session will be bespoke to you and your needs.
A Corporate Styling Session typically includes:
- A colour analysis and body shape consultation, to assess which colours and styles will flatter you the most
- Tips on how to make an excellent first impression, including wearing the appropriate colours for any given occasion
- What I like to call my “Power Hour”, where we will whizz around a select choice of shops trying on pre-selected work wear outfits. I will spend time before we meet getting outfits ready to maximise our time together
- If required, advice on what to wear for an interview
- If required, we can look for less formal corporate wear which is appropriate for “Dress For Your Day” and “Dress down Friday” attire
Minimum 1 hour.
£100 for 1 hour. For each additional 30 minutes: £45.
Tunbridge Wells or the City (meet at One New Change, St Paul’s). Any other locations can be agreed on a case-by case basis.